Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm married now.  That's an important fact to remember.  A couple of significant changes have taken place in my life because of that single event.  And for those curious for details, this is my attempt at keeping you informed.

Surprisingly enough, it's already been almost four weeks since it happened.  Sharayah and I were married on July 30th of 2011.  We spent two weeks on a honeymoon partially out of necessity, since we were unable to move into our apartment until the 13th of August.  It was relaxing, but we couldn't help feeling anxious as we awaited the day we could move into our own place.

I mentioned significant changes in my life as a result of my being newly married.  The first was moving back to Fresno.  The second is related to the first in that I now have an apartment, which shouldn't be all that surprising (expected, really), except that I share it with a girl.  Third, I transferred to a new store.  It's easily the most difficult store I've had to adapt to.

I'm happy though.  I feel as though I can start living my life.  Or that my life has a more meaningful purpose.  Whatever the case may be, I've got an adventure ahead of me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment